Our new Online Facilitator Training offers many different types of learning styles and interactive activities, such as exercises, quizzes, branching into specific areas of interest, downloadable resources for review, and much more. Our intention is that you will have a great learning experience and enjoy yourself as you progress to receive accreditation.
To become a Rainbows trained volunteer Facilitator, you must complete the New Site/Facilitator Application. After your application is approved, you must complete the Rainbows Online Facilitator Training. In order for your application to be approved, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Endorsed by a school (preschool, grammar, high school, university, etc.)
- Endorsed by a faith-based organization
- Endorsed by a public library
- Endorsed by a local government community center
- Endorsed by an organization such as YMCA, YWCA, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc.
- Practicing Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist who is offering RFAC programs through your practice
IMPORTANT: It is required that all Rainbows programs are offered to their participants free of charge. No participants, or parents are to be asked for payment for enrollment or materials.
The Online Facilitator Training includes an extensive presentation on grief, instruction on active and attentive listening skills, streaming video enabling participants to evaluate small group sessions, Frequently Asked Questions database to answer questions and provide follow-up support from Rainbows Headquarters.
*** If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Paula Carter at Paula.Carter@rainbows.org or 847-952-1770, Ext. 310.